Monday, December 21, 2009

A New Christmas Tradition

During the Christmas season we do many things as a family. We bake cookies, look at Christmas lights, take pictures with Santa, have get togethers with family and friends, and a new tradition that we added and hopefully will continue is ice skating. My mom, Juliana, Wesley and I took the metro to Union Station and then walked to Fellipes which a restaurant about a block away from the station and met up with Paul to have dinner. We then drove over to Persing Square to go ice skating. The weather was perfect and so was the company. This was Wesley's first time ice skating and he had a blast. Luckily my sister was there to help him. She is a much better skater than Paul and I. There was only one down fall to the trip, I forgot my camera :(.

No comments: