Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our "Little Yankee"


Wesley has started his 3rd season of baseball and this year he is in Coaches Pitch. Don't tell him, but it so much more exciting then T-Ball. Saturday was Opening Ceremonies and they played a practice game. All the boys looked so big out on the field. They actually know what to do when the ball is hit it to them. I am so amazed that at 7 and 8 years old they look like like little pros out on the field. I also took on the crazy responsibility of being "Team Mom". I have to admit, that I really enjoy helping out and Paul is there to help me out in anyway. Thanks Babe! Here are a few pics of Wes playing in his practice game.


Yes, under all that gear is Wesley. It covered him from head to toe.

1 comment:

Linky said...

Hey Manuela! So glad I stumbled upon your blog! Wesley is so adorable! Glad I'll be able to keep up on your guys life! Hope your well! xoxo-Lyn