Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding


On Friday, February 27, my best friend Jill married her prince charming. Jill is one of the nicest people that I have met. She had been looking for "the man" for quite some time and who new that she would meet him online. Jill and Jose started dating about a year and half ago and he proposed to her six months ago. It was a little stressful for them to plan a wedding in such a short time, but it turned out beautiful and perfect. She was a beautiful bride and I am so glad that I had the chance to be a part of it.



Wes caught the garter. He came over to Paul and I and said "I won the game". We had to break the news to him and tell him it was not a game and that by catching the garter he is the next to get married. He yelled, "AHHHH"!! I think that is the last time you will see him trying to catch the garter.


No comments: