Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mother/Daughter Time

Emmalyn isn't a baby anymore.  She has become her own individual, with quite the personality and sass.  During my Spring Break we were able to spend a lot of time together.  Wes was in school and his Spring Break was last week, which he was able to go to science camp, lucky!!  On my last day of break me and Em met up with some friends at the Chino Youth Museum; just their speed.  The girls had a good time playing dress up and being goofy.  We then went to CPK for lunch.  It was so much fun seeing the interaction between Em and the other girls.  They were talking up a storm and having their own silly conversations.  It was also fun for me to hang out with some other mamas. 

After Emmalyn's nap we then went to go get our toes done.  I've painted Em's at home, but this was her first time getting it done at the nail salon.  She loved it!  She put her feet in the water, they rubbed lotion on them, and then she chose what color she wanted them...pink of course!!  They also added a flower to her big toe, which she couldn't wait to show daddy and Wes.  After our pedicures we went next door for frozen yogurt.  Em is not much into candy, but when it come to yogurt or ice cream she will always say, YES PLEASE!!  She is just like her brother.  



My little girl is growing up.  There are some days that I wish I could just keep her little, but days like today, I see what a special, silly, independent, sweet little girl she is growing up to be, which bring a smile to my face. 

No comments: