Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving!


I knew this day would come some day. Three years ago, I began looking for a place for Paul, Wesley, and I. I came across this condo in San Dimas. When I first saw it, I knew it was perfect. The house was a little small, but the area was unbelievable. It has been our HOME for 3 years and I am a little sad that we are leaving. This was our first home and we have had so many special memories. We will be moving into my mom's house for at least a couple of months and then hopefully buying a house of our own. It will be a change for us especially my mom, but we are ALL being optimistic of the situation. Thank You Mom!!

What a BIG MESS!

1 comment:

Jan said...

A new adventure, how exciting! I'm sure you will do fine sharing your mom's house for a while. How fun to be looking for your first home to buy!Good luck in your searching.