Monday, February 16, 2009

Trip down PCH


My friend Suzanne, who also has a little boy Wesley's age, was watching Wes for Valentine's Day. Wes also got to spend the night. Sunday morning she called us and told us that the boys were having so much fun, that she asked if Wes could spend another night with them. At first Paul and I were a little hesitant to say "yes", since he had already spent one night with them, but when I talked to Wes on the phone he was practically begging me to say "yes", so like any good mom I said "yes". After I got off the phone I looked at Paul and asked him "So what are we going to do today"? We decided to take a little drive up the 134 to the 101 and then cut over to Malibu and then drive down on PCH and enjoy the beautiful view. We stopped along the road and decided to walk along the beach.



As were walking we saw dolphins. I tried taking a picture of them. Those two pointy things in the water are the dolphins.




After a bit of driving we were starting to get hungry, so we decided to get some dinner in Marina del Ray and we also had some time to kill, since we had to pick my mom up from the airport later that night. We stopped to eat at El Torrito which was right off the water and we had a beautiful view of the sun setting.


It was a perfect ending to a perfect weekend. Thank you Suzanne for watching Wesley. We owe you!



No comments: