Tuesday, August 9, 2011

4th Grade

Our 4th Grader



Yesterday Wesley started school. He is in the 4th grade. I can't believe my little guy is in 4th grade. He has grown so much and has become such a handsome boy. He was so excited to begin school. We did not get the teacher we requested, but that is because he qualified to be in G.A.T.E and the teacher we wanted is not the G.A.T.E teacher. He is in Mrs. Perry's class and his best friend Caleb is in his class. Mrs. Perry better watch for those two. I am looking forward to Back-to-School Night so I can meet his teacher and see what he will be learning this year. This was the first year where Wesley and myself did not start school on the same day. It was a little sad for me, but I was glad that I could be a parent and take him to school. Paul also took the day off so we could all go together.









No comments: