Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Hamilton

Today Paul and I had our very first doctors appointment with Dr. Williams. We were both anxious, nervous, and excited. We wait quiet a bit, but it was worth the wait. Dr. Williams was super nice. He made us feel right at ease with everything. Here is a first look at Baby Hamilton.


It was truly amazing to see this image. It brought tears to our eyes. The heart beat was so fast and Paul swears it's a boy. We will have to wait and see. Wesley did not go to this appointment just because I knew I was probably going to have to get all checked out, but when I got home and and showed him the pictures he said, "Can I have one to put on my shelf near my bed". He is going to be such a good big brother. We are all in love with this little baby already.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your baby's first photo! So excited for u.